Buy B12 Lipotropic Injections For Sale Online
Genetics, age, plus eating behavior are just factors that could result in weight gain, and when uncontrolled leads to obesity. Excess pounds and inches do more than increase your weight — they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, liver problems, cancer, and depression.¹ The best way to rectify the issue is to buy lipotropic injections for sale online.
Weight gain tends to occur around the abdominal area that will eventually envelopes your liver in fatty tissue. This, in turn, slows fat metabolism which can lead to severe health problems such as liver cirrhosis.
The liver performs many essential functions related to digestion, metabolism, immunity and the storage of nutrients within the body.² These functions make the liver a vital organ without which the tissues of the body would quickly die from lack of energy and nutrients. Improper liver function can manifest into a myriad of symptoms, some of which are life-threatening.
Losing weight is a challenge. Dieting and workouts can difficult and strenuous for your body. Although this will help you lose weight from burnt calories, the extra pounds may still cling stubbornly to your body. Also, your body will lose the nutrients necessary for good metabolism.
You may not have considered that what you need is a replenishment of important vitamins and minerals that your body is lacking to stimulate the right hormones to function correctly so your body will let go of the fat stores it has been holding onto. You may be in dire need of the essential vitamins and minerals that enable you to lose the fat and burn off the pounds.
Fortunately, lipotropic injections are now made available to help you lose weight while boosting your energy and metabolism. If you are trying to squeeze in workouts and avoid your favorite high-calorie treats but you are still not losing weight, then look no further to buy lipotropic injections for sale at the HCG Institute!
Lipotropic Injection Ingredients: What Are The Benefits?
You may be wondering how lipotropic injections near me work to help you lose weight. Our lipotropic injections are a blast of the important nutrients at an optimal dose which the body needs to enable you to lose weight. They help catalyze the breakdown of fats during metabolism in the body by preventing the abnormal buildup of fats in the liver while simultaneously increasing your energy levels both via the fat released energy and the energy promoting properties of vitamins, enzymes, and amino acids.
- It is a major lipotropic compound found in humans and is an important antioxidant and amino acid. It is important for the growth of new blood vessels, and helps break down and convert sugars & carbohydrates to energy.³
- It is a vitamin-like substance that improves mood and is used to treat panic disorder, high cholesterol, insomnia, and depression. It is also a first-rate lipotropic necessary to help ensure that the liver gets its daily cleansing as well as directly helping you to shed the pound by transporting fat from tissue stores to be burned off for fuel and energy. Its vitamin-like effects ensure that during this metabolic process, the body is still receiving its nutritional needs.⁴
- It is a water-soluble essential nutrient that is vital in numerous bodily processes and functions including brain and nerve cell function, cellular processes, and even metabolic functions within the liver. It is necessary for the transportation of fats into the cell’s mitochondria and the building of cell membranes. If you do not get enough choline in your diet, fats will start to accumulate in your liver because there are no available transporters to deliver them to cells. Fatty liver disease can cause widespread health problems as liver function declines.
- It is the building block for proteins. Its main function is to help the body to produce energy and plays an important role in muscle movement as well as the normal functioning of the brain and heart. It is also responsible for escorting long-chain fatty acids to your cells’ mitochondria, where energy is produced and ushering toxic by-products of energy production out of your cells preventing them from building up.⁵
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- It plays an essential role in converting carbohydrates to adenosine triphosphate which can help fuel any exercise-related attempts to burn calories and lose weight. According to the review made by The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, a low-calorie diet can result in a B-1 vitamin insufficiency which has a negative effect in many ways. Thus, adding Vitamin B1 to the lipotropic shots ensures that you get enough vitamin B-1 when dieting to lose weight.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- According to Stanford University researchers, vitamin B-2 works with coenzymes FAD and FMN, both of which assist in the function of the electron transport chain – a process that creates energy for the body. This process includes FAD and FMN carrying, transforming, and transferring electrons throughout the body. When consumed, vitamin B-2 alters these two enzymes, enabling them to perform their energy-producing role in our body.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- It releases the energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins so they can be used by the body. This vitamin is also involved in controlling blood sugar levels, keeping skin healthy, and maintaining the proper functioning of the nervous and digestive systems.
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- It is one of the most important vitamins for human life as it is essential for making blood cells, and it helps you convert the food you eat into energy. It has also been found to help with lowering cholesterol levels.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- It is important as a cofactor to many enzymes involved in lipid and amino acid metabolism as well as the conversion of glycogen to glucose. Apart from its roles in the metabolism of various nutrients, vitamin B6 is also involved in the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid or GABA. This vitamin is also essential to the synthesis of histamine and hemoglobin as well as in the expression of genes.
- It serves as an energy booster and helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It aids in the formation of DNA and red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout your body. This vitamin also improves our central nervous system.⁵
- It is a naturally derived amino acid that has biochemical components that enhance the metabolism of fats. L-arginine allows your body to use accumulated fats as a source of energy, aid in bodybuilding, and improve performance.
- It is a mineral that enhances insulin, a hormone that’s important for turning food into energy. It plays an essential role in glucose metabolism and preventing insulin resistance. Chromium supplements can lower your appetite, help you burn more calories, cut your body fat, and boost your muscle mass.
- A 2005 study, published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition, showed that vitamin C deficiency can slow down the loss of fat and that those who have a higher vitamin C intake have lower body mass indices (BMI). Vitamin C helps synthesize carnitine, which carries fat molecules for fat oxidation and energy generation. ⁶
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve circulation
- Boost heart health
- Decrease water retention
- Lessen stress
- Improve digestive system
- Strengthen the immune system
- Enhance the central nervous system
- …and much more!
Buy Lipotropic Injections For Sale – Formulas and Essential Vitamins Combined With Amino Acids:
At The HCG Institute, our lipotropic cocktail contains a proprietary blend of multiple ingredients that combine the power of B vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, and amino acids to supplement your diet, workout, and lifestyle. This mixture helps catalyze the metabolism of fat and carbohydrates in your body to enhance weight loss goals.
We have a variety of fat burning injections to help shed those excess pounds that you are struggling to lose. Let’s take a look at the combination of nutrients and vitamins our different lipotropic shots contain:
- Ingredients: Methionine, Inositol, Choline (15mg / 50mg / 50mg) / L-Carnitine (50mg) / B1 (15mg) / B5 (5mg) per 1mL
- Available in 10ml vial and 30ml vial.
Ultra Lipotropic 10 Injections
- Ingredients: Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Vitamin B12, L-Carnitine, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Pyridoxine (B6)
- available in 10ml vial and 30ml vial.
Ultra MIC Injections
- Ingredients: Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Methylcobalamin B12
- available in 10ml vial and 30ml vial.
Ultra Lipotropic Injections with Vitamin C Immune Boost
- Ingredients: Methionine, Inositol, Choline, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6(P5MP), Methylcobalamin, L-Carnitine, Arginine, Chromium, Vitamin C, and Lidocaine 15mg)
- Available in 10ml vial only.
- Currently unavailable in NC or CA
* All injectable products include physician review, syringes, and alcohol prep pads.
Lipotropic Injections Online: Why Choose Us?
Our lipotropic products have been designed to eliminate fat cells and use them for fuel, resulting in increased energy, body circumference reduction, and weight loss. These combined compounds allow you to have the stamina to endure exercise at the same time as living a busy life while enabling you to lose weight effectively.
The use of lipotropic injections can enhance the hCG diet and are useful for the maintenance phase as they contain important ingredients that help maintain your weight loss goals. They have also been proven helpful for those that have hit a plateau in their weight loss journey as well as those just starting. They are being sourced from a reputable 503B US Compounding Pharmacies to ensure the potency and consistency of our products.
Lipotropic Injections For Sale Compared to Oral Supplements
When taking lipotropic by injection, your body can absorb almost a hundred percent of the nutrients which does not happen when taken orally. The absorption rate of oral supplements is only about forty percent due to a lack of intrinsic factors that aid in absorption. Since lipotropic injections go directly into the bloodstream, they are entering the body without any possibility of facing dilution, becoming inert, or being not efficiently absorbed by the gut. ⁷Patients report feeling significant and notable differences from lipo shots almost immediately with results lasting longer.
Buy Lipotropic Injections Near Me For Sale
At The HCG Institute, all our lipotropic injections for sale online come from reputable 503B FDA registered pharmacies in the USA with official regulatory testing to ensure purity and consistency. Since lipo shots can only be administered via medical supervision and a prescription, our licensed board-certified physicians are available to serve patients nationwide via telemedicine to give you the best support without leaving the comfort of your home.
If you are unsure of which lipotropic injections program you would most benefit from, then don’t hesitate to sign up to our Patient Portal or contact us for any assistance. An experienced patient care coordinator can help you realize your goals and walk you through getting started with your weight loss journey to buy lipotropic injections for sale. We look forward to helping you achieve the maximum weight loss you deserve.
- Pi-Sunyer, Xavier. “The medical risks of obesity.” Postgraduate medicine vol. 121,6 (2009): 21-33. doi:10.3810/pgm.2009.11.2074
- Kalra A, Yetiskul E, Wehrle CJ, et al. Physiology, Liver. [Updated 2020 May 24]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan-.
- National Research Council (US) Subcommittee on the Tenth Edition of the Recommended Dietary Allowances. Recommended Dietary Allowances: 10th Edition. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1989. 6, Protein and Amino Acids.
- Kenney JL, Carlberg KA. The effect of choline and myo-inositol on liver and carcass fat levels in aerobically trained rats. Int J Sports Med. 1995;16(2):114-116. doi:10.1055/s-2007-972975
- Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016;8(2):68. Published 2016 Jan 27. doi:10.3390/nu8020068.
- Johnston CS, Corte C, Swan PD. Marginal vitamin C status is associated with reduced fat oxidation during submaximal exercise in young adults. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2006;3:35. Published 2006 Aug 31. doi:10.1186/1743-7075-3-35
- Paul C, Brady DM. Comparative Bioavailability and Utilization of Particular Forms of B12 Supplements With Potential to Mitigate B12-related Genetic Polymorphisms. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2017;16(1):42-49.