Sermorelin Injection Therapy: Reclaim Your Vitality
As we get older, we all wish we would look and feel younger and continue enjoying our lives without excess weight, exhaustion, and fatigue. But changes naturally occur in the way body systems function especially in hormone production.
Our body may fail to produce adequate hormone levels that affect the overall quality of life. One of these is our pituitary gland. The pituitary gland may produce less of its growth hormone than it did at a younger age, or it may produce the same amount at a slower rate. This is a phenomenon that happens as early as in your 20s!
The Growth Hormone (GH) is a major participant in the control of several complex physiologic processes, including growth and metabolism.1 Age-related deficits in GH have repetitively been shown to be associated with decreased longevity, increased frailty, decreased cognitive function, and decreased sense of wellness.
But the good news is that, when using Sermorelin injections, it is easy to stimulate and rebalance your body’s natural production of growth hormone levels.
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is currently the only product currently available that has the ability to enhance the effects of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and has clinical advantages over actual GH replacement therapy. 2
Sermorelin can also be used together with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). Even if you have a small HGH deficiency, you will likely start noticing positive health effects soon after starting the treatment.
How Does Sermorelin Affect HGH?
The decline in human growth hormone levels is associated with several aging symptoms such as a lower energy level, lower libido, decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, a slower metabolism, aging skin signs, and more. Treating the problem with Sermorelin acetate injections will reverse these symptoms.
Sermorelin, a 29-amino acid chain, acts as a biologically active fragment of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), which is a 44-amino acid chain. It allows the body to self-regulate by rebalancing your GH levels to normal levels if they’re too high and prevent sudden drops by triggering the production of Growth Hormone naturally. This means that Sermorelin will have similar effects of HGH but without the side effects and cost.
Benefits of Sermorelin Injections
Sermorelin Boosts Your Exercise Performance
Sermorelin can greatly improve your exercise performance by helping you recover faster and build muscles faster than before. Sermorelin injections can restore your HGH levels so that exercise is easier and you will be stronger in the weight room and have more cardiovascular endurance for physical activities.3
Sermorelin Increases Muscle Strength
Another added benefit of Sermorelin is that it improves your fat metabolism and that, in turn, helps you lose weight. When used along with exercise, you may also see a dramatic change in your body composition that results in improved muscle mass and strength.
Improves Bone Mineral Density
Another key health benefit you can enjoy from this treatment is that it improves your bone health by increasing calcium retention which strengthens and increases bone density.4 This is important as it helps prevent debilitating injuries as you age, along with joint and bone disorders.
Improves Your Heart Health
Deficiency in growth hormones is associated with a higher risk of heart disorders such as reduced left ventricular mass, a lower ejection fraction, and reduced exercise tolerance. Restoring your GH to normal levels with the use of Sermorelin injections may help protect against cardiovascular problems.
Improve Your Mood And Libido
Along with lower energy levels, people with growth hormone deficiency can also experience a decrease in libido levels. Sermorelin injection therapy responsible for restoring normal human growth hormone levels is the perfect solution to boost energy, improve libido levels and sexual performance for both men and women.5
Used as an anti-aging treatment
Aging is associated with a mild form of adult growth hormone deficiency (GHD). Growth hormone replacement with Sermorelin has met with significant success in fighting the symptoms of aging by reducing wrinkles and improving both skin tone and the appearance of hair and nails.6
Other Benefits of Sermorelin Injections
- Strengthen the Immune System
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Improve Cognition and Memory
- Improve Quality of Sleep
- Improves insulin sensitivity
How long before you see results?
Studies have shown that Sermorelin injections lead to a vast range of mental and physical benefits, however, results may vary from one patient to another depending on many variables like genetics, lifestyle, and the environment.
- Improves sleep within the first few weeks of therapy.7
- Increased energy, improved stamina, and better sleep quality during your first month
- Reduced metabolism and belly fat, improved muscle tone, improved skin tone, fewer wrinkles, and stronger hair and nails within two to three months of therapy.
- Increased HGH levels within 3 – 6 months from the initiation of therapy; an increase of blood levels of IGF-1.
- Increased mental focus, improved joint health, enhanced sex drive and performance within 3 to 4 months of treatment.
- Improved exercise performance can usually be seen within three to six months after starting the treatment.
- Continued weight loss and increased lean muscle mass, further improved quality of the hair, nails, and skin, improved mental acuity within 4 to 5 months.
- Increased vitality and significantly improved physique with further reduction in body fat and an increased lean muscle mass within five to 6 months of Sermorelin injection.
Buy Sermorelin Injections Online!
If you are experiencing symptoms of decreased hormone levels or you are looking for an increase in metabolism, libido, exercise performance, energy, and more, look no further than Sermorelin therapy from The HCG Institute online!
We design a program to restore your vitality by balancing your hormones and creating a diet that will help you feel incredible at this stage of your life! Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.
2. Walker RF. Sermorelin: a better approach to management of adult-onset growth hormone insufficiency?. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):307–308. doi:10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.307
3. Cui T, Jimenez JJ, Block NL, et al. Agonistic analogs of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) promote wound healing by stimulating the proliferation and survival of human dermal fibroblasts through ERK and AKT pathways. Oncotarget. 2016;7(33):52661–52672. doi:10.18632/oncotarget.11024
4. Wüster C, Härle U, Rehn U, Müller C, Knauf K, Köppler D, Schwabe C, Ziegler R. Benefits of growth hormone treatment on bone metabolism, bone density and bone strength in growth hormone deficiency and osteoporosis. Growth Horm IGF Res. 1998 Feb;8 Suppl A:87-94. doi: 10.1016/s1096-6374(98)80016-6. Review. PubMed PMID: 10993598.
5. Galdiero M, Pivonello R, Grasso LF, Cozzolino A, Colao A. Growth hormone, prolactin, and sexuality. J Endocrinol Invest. 2012 Sep;35(8):782-94. doi: 10.1007/BF03345805. Review. PubMed PMID: 23014134.
6. Garcia JM, Merriam GR, Kargi AY. Growth Hormone in Aging. [Updated 2019 Oct 7]. In: Feingold KR, Anawalt B, Boyce A, et al., editors. Endotext [Internet]. South Dartmouth (MA): MDText.com, Inc.; 2000-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279163/
7. Morselli LL, Nedeltcheva A, Leproult R, et al. Impact of GH replacement therapy on sleep in adult patients with GH deficiency of pituitary origin. Eur J Endocrinol. 2013;168(5):763–770. Published 2013 Apr 15. doi:10.1530/EJE-12-1037