At last, here’s something that really works. The hCG diet plan is totally different from anything you’ve ever tried before. Diet fads come and go, but the hCG diet injections have been around for many decades, according to a study of the diet published in the Western Journal of Medicine in 1977. ¹ Don’t confuse this program with any other diets that leave you hungry, and you can only hold out for so long. Here’s why it’s different: It helps you fight hunger and change your eating habits so you can eat less-without getting hungry. This is the best diet plan for you to truly achieve a long term weight loss. Let us go into further detail what happens to your body when you diet and how exactly the HCG diet injections work for you.
What happens to your hypothalamus when you’re overeating?
The hypothalamus is known to play an important role in the control of food intake and metabolic rate. When you overeat, your body’s metabolic demand increases as it tries to burn off those extra calories. However, long term overeating can cause dysregulation of the homeostatic hypothalamic system and induces an inflammatory response in hypothalamic neurons leading to insulin and leptin resistance.²
When your body has enough fat stored, the hypothalamus, which is the major site of leptin receptors might not see the signal that leptin is sending to your brain. When your brain doesn’t receive the leptin signal, it erroneously thinks that your body is starving and will drive you to eat more and eventually will result in weight gain and adiposity.³
What happens to the body when you diet?
The body is in a continual state of hunger, which is intermittently relieved by eating. This perpetual drive to eat is periodically suppressed by inhibitory impulses generated by such things as the presence of food in the gastrointestinal tract, the flow of nutrients into blood and other factors. If you starve yourself for a long period of time, your body would signal that there was a food shortage and it would slow down your metabolism as a defense mechanism to conserve energy. This lowered metabolism, in turn, slows weight loss down.
During short periods of energy abstinence, the body burns primarily free fatty acids from body fat stores, along with small amounts of glucose for the brain. After prolonged periods of starvation, it begins to burn primarily lean tissue and muscle as a fuel source- which your body naturally does when you are in a calorie deficit.⁴
The worst thing is when a person is then allowed to have access to food, he/she’ll eat a far greater amount of food than a normal person and that still leads to weight gain because of the slow metabolism rate.
Why is the hCG Diet the Best Diet Plan?
There are two key components of the HCG diet plan. The first is limiting your intake to 500 calories a day. The second is taking hCG hormone either in injections or in oral form.
500 Calorie hCG Diet Plan
Given the limited number of allotted calories on the hCG diet plan, excellent recipes are very important to success. Breakfast typically consists of a cup of black coffee or tea with no sugar. Most of the day’s calories come from protein sources, vegetables, and fruits.
- A high protein intake boosts metabolism and reduces appetite as it can increase the level of the satiety hormones while reducing the levels of the hunger hormone ghrelin.⁵
- A high protein intake boosts metabolism and increases the amount of calories burned by about 80 to 100 per day, including during sleep.
- The hCG diet plan does not recommend eating foods with added sugar, carb-rich foods, and fatty foods.
HCG Diet Injections
When you incorporate hCG diet injections to your 500 calorie diet plan, you will not only prevent losing your muscles but also you will have a long term weight loss results.
By injecting the hCG hormone to your body, it will cause your hypothalamus to access to control the breakdown of abnormal fat reserves such as those found on your hips, abdomen, thighs, and arms so that they’re available for use.
Even when you are on a low-calorie diet, your hypothalamus will continually release calories and energy from stored fats to make up for the reduction in calories you consume. With the help of the hCG diet injections, your body is actually operating on thousands of calories (1400-1700 cal) per day from your abnormal fats so you will not starve and feel tired, maintain your base metabolic rate, and not lose lean muscles while on the process of losing weight.⁶
Purchase HCG Injections Online
Reset your hypothalamus and reprogram your body to crave healthy foods by purchasing the hCG diet plan now! Adopt a healthy lifestyle by following the best diet plan and don’t let your fad diet crush your metabolism and waste your lean muscles. Contact The HCG Institute now to purchase hCG injections so we can help you take the first step toward living a healthy lifestyle for a lifetime. Start now!
- Greenway, F. L., & Bray, G. A. (1977). Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in the treatment of obesity: a critical assessment of the Simeons method. The Western journal of medicine, 127(6), 461–463.
- Leibowitz SF, Hammer NJ, Chang K. Hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus lesions produce overeating and obesity in the rat. Physiol Behav. 1981 Dec;27(6):1031-40. doi: 10.1016/0031-9384(81)90366-8. PubMed PMID: 7335803.
- Enriori PJ, Evans AE, Sinnayah P, Cowley MA. Leptin resistance and obesity. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2006 Aug;14 Suppl 5:254S-258S. doi: 10.1038/oby.2006.319. Review. PubMed PMID: 17021377.
- Weiss, E. P., Jordan, R. C., Frese, E. M., Albert, S. G., & Villareal, D. T. (2017). Effects of Weight Loss on Lean Mass, Strength, Bone, and Aerobic Capacity. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 49(1), 206–217. doi:10.1249/MSS.0000000000001074
- Lomenick, J. P., Melguizo, M. S., Mitchell, S. L., Summar, M. L., & Anderson, J. W. (2009). Effects of meals high in carbohydrate, protein, and fat on ghrelin and peptide YY secretion in prepubertal children. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 94(11), 4463–4471. doi:10.1210/jc.2009-0949
- Asher WL, Harper HW. Effect of human chorionic gonadotrophin on weight loss, hunger, and feeling of well-being. Am J Clin Nutr. 1973 Feb;26(2):211–218.