The term “lipotropic” was first used by scientists who were carrying out research about fat metabolism in the liver in 1935. It was also in later years that the term lipotropic factor was used to describe a compound that helps catalyze the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the liver.1
Lipotropic injections for weight loss are regulated supplements that consist of multiple ingredients such as vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, and nutrients. They are designed to target the liver, the major organ in your body that processes fats, by giving it a boost so that you get rid of that fat more easily and lose weight more quickly.
Some of the most common ingredients include:
- MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline)
- Vitamin B12
- Other B vitamins
These compounds are often employed in combination for more effective fat loss than when administered alone.
How Lipotropic B12 Injections Impact Weight Loss
Metabolism is a natural bodily process, some of which takes place in our liver, which converts food into energy to sustain our daily energy requirements. The liver is responsible for helping metabolize fat by producing bile in order to break down fat. It also filters toxins out of our blood, helping you feel energized.2
When the liver is exhausted due to a less than ideal diet and lifestyle, the bile and fat can build up in your liver causing it to become ineffective at digestion and fat breakdown. This can result in weight gain, and feeling heavy, bloated and sluggish. In severe cases, this can block fat metabolism fully, causing heaps of health issues including insulin resistance, fatty liver disease (that boosts your risk for liver damage), heart disease, and diabetes.
In order to manage body weight and have enough energy to meet your athletic goals, you have to optimize your liver health by supplementing the missing essential nutrients that support the metabolic process.
Lipotropic injections give your body a jump start on losing weight and you get a noticeable boost in energy by providing your body with powerful nutrients and vitamins such as B12, methionine, inositol, and choline.
- Methionine helps the liver maintain the optimal ability to process fatty acids and are the building blocks that our bodies use to build proteins.3
- Inositol has been found to decrease fatty acid synthase activity, a multi-enzyme protein that catalyzes fatty acid synthesis. Potentially improves the body’s sensitivity to insulin thus, reducing insulin resistance.4
- Choline is essential in preventing conditions like fatty liver or excess fat in the blood. It can also improve lipid metabolism and be used as an antioxidant, as well as encourage rapid body mass reduction.5
- Vitamin B12 helps speed up overall metabolic processes by aiding in the breakdown of carbohydrates and creates a greater feeling of overall energy and well-being.6
Lipotropic B12 injections aid with weight loss in many other ways including:
- Boosting energy
- Suppressing the appetite
- Increasing your metabolism thus you burn fat faster
- Stimulating liver performance for fat mobilization and utilization.
- Converting carbs into energy
- Increasing the break down of fat in your body
- Preserving lean body tissue
Efficacy of Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss
Do lipotropic shots really help with weight loss? This is often the question that we typically get from our customers, and yes they will. Lipotropic injections are a great way to boost your weight loss results. In fact, a steady weight loss of one to two pounds each is expected each week but that is when used properly.
So what can we mean when we say “used properly”? Like all weight loss supplements, lipotropic injections are not supposed to be used as a weight-loss tool on their own. These are not overnight magic injections that are going to help you shed pounds while not exerting effort.
That means lipotropic injections ought to be combined with proper nutrition and an exercise regimen to get the best results that you desire. Without these, lipotropic shots may not effectively produce measurable results.
Dosage and Frequency of Lipotropic Injections
The physicians of The HCG Institute suggest injecting 1ml of the lipotropic supplement in the arm or other areas containing more subcutaneous fatty tissues, such as the thigh, abdomen, or buttocks using an insulin syringe.
It’s important to note that the effect that comes from the lipotropic injection is simply temporary. As the effect wears off, your body’s metabolism will return to normal, therefore we recommend administering it twice a week to enhance your metabolism until you reach your weight loss goal.
Buy Lipotropic Injections for Sale Online
If you looking to buy authentic lipotropic B12 injections online, it іѕ bеѕt tо ѕоurсе рrоduсtѕ mаdе іn lісеnѕеd UЅA рhаrmасіеѕ ѕо уоu саn bе аѕѕurеd оf thе quаlіtу. With The HCG Institute, we can guarantee you that all our medications are of the highest quality and are prescription-grade and compounded in a 503B compounding pharmacy in the United States.
Contact us now at 877.228.2158 to get the latest information about the best lipotropic B12 shots and how they jumpstart your weight loss.
2. InformedHealth.org [Internet]. Cologne, Germany: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG); 2006-. How does the liver work? 2009 Sep 17 [Updated 2016 Aug 22]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279393/
3. Espe M, Rathore RM, Du ZY, Liaset B, El-Mowafi A. Methionine limitation results in increased hepatic FAS activity, higher liver 18:1 to 18:0 fatty acid ratio and hepatic TAG accumulation in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Amino Acids. 2010 Jul;39(2):449-60. doi: 10.1007/s00726-009-0461-2. Epub 2010 Jan 30. PubMed PMID: 20112035.
4. Mancini M, Andreassi A, Salvioni M, Pelliccione F, Mantellassi G, Banderali G. Myoinositol and D-Chiro Inositol in Improving Insulin Resistance in Obese Male Children: Preliminary Data. Int J Endocrinol. 2016;2016:8720342. doi:10.1155/2016/8720342
5. Al Rajabi A, Castro GS, da Silva RP, Nelson RC, Thiesen A, Vannucchi H, Vine DF, Proctor SD, Field CJ, Curtis JM, Jacobs RL. Choline supplementation protects against liver damage by normalizing cholesterol metabolism in Pemt/Ldlr knockout mice fed a high-fat diet. J Nutr. 2014 Mar;144(3):252-7. doi: 10.3945/jn.113.185389. Epub 2013 Dec 24. PubMed PMID: 24368431.