Scream Cream: What Is This Sildenafil Hormone Sex Cream And How Does it Work?
Scream Cream is a libido enhancing sex cream for women applied to the clitoris and other parts of the external genitalia to enhance blood flow. This sildenafil, arginine, and aminophylline cream is used to improve sensitivity in order to increase your chances of attaining orgasm. Scream Cream is a combination of prescription ingredients that act together to enhance female sexual satisfaction. The ingredients relax the genital muscles and dilate the blood vessels within the genitals. This facilitates the dilation/widening of all the peripheral blood vessels, i.e. the arteries and veins to improve blood flow during stimulation that promotes sensitivity and intensity of orgasm.1
If you’re experiencing a lack of sexual sparks in the bedroom, then you are not alone! You are among the large group of women who sometimes experience a lag in sexual desire, a slow down in arousal time, and less than a stellar sexual experience.2 Research shows that in the United States, anywhere from about 25%-60% of women suffer from some form of sexual dysfunction, usually in the form of low sexual desire or difficulty achieving orgasm. Orgasms are intense feelings of release and involuntary pelvic floor contractions during sexual stimulation. They can vary in intensity, duration, and frequency.3 Orgasms can occur with sexual stimulation, however, when a woman either has difficulty or the inability to reach orgasm when she is sexually excited, then she may be experiencing orgasmic dysfunction.
Symptoms of Sexual Dysfunction:
Low Sexual Desire: you have an absence of interest in sex and a lack of desire to have sex
Sexual Arousal Disorder: while you may desire sex, you have issues becoming or staying aroused
Orgasmic Disorder: you have consistent difficulty in achieving orgasm after sufficient arousal and stimulation
Sexual Pain Disorder: you experience pain during stimulation, vaginal contact, and/or during sex
Some Common Causes of Sexual Dysfunction:
- Hormonal: Decreases in your estrogen levels, usually due to menopause, can affect your libido as well as lower blood flow to your sexual organs. This can cause it to take longer to reach arousal and orgasm.
- Physical: Many physical issues that can cause a decrease in libido and pleasure, including but not limited to: cancer, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, kidney and bladder problems.
- Psychological/Social: Depression and anxiety can both cause this issue, as well as many of their common treatments.
Sexual problems should not stop the temperature soaring in your bedroom! So what should you do? What is the solution? If you have these questions, then maybe Scream Cream is for you! Order Scream Cream now!
Scream Cream: Aminophylline 3%/L-Arginine 6%/Sildenafil 2%
Ultra Scream Cream: Aminophylline 3%/L-Arginine 6%/Sildenafil 4%
Both options are available in 10mL and 30mL jars.
What each ingredient does:
- Aminophylline: A vasodilator used to dilate (open) blood vessels, which allows blood to flow more easily.
- Arginine: An amino acid with a hydrogen chloride molecule, used to increase oxygen delivery and blood flow during sexual activity. (If you have a history of HSV1 or HSV2, you will need to request a custom formula without Arginine)
- Sildenafil: (the active ingredient in Viagra®) A PDE5 inhibitor that studies show to increase local blood flow to clitoris/genital tissue, improved genital response, and overall sexual experience.
Primary Benefits of Scream Cream
- Enhanced feeling of sexual arousal and libido
- Women reach orgasm faster and may experience multiple orgasms
- The effects begin as quickly as 30 minutes after application and can last for up to two hours.
- It will enhance the sexual experience for women and their partners because it can eliminate the pain or discomfort some women experience during intercourse.
Scream Cream Application Instructions:
Apply a pea-sized amount of Scream Cream directly to your external genitalia, especially on your clitoris, 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. Massage the cream in evenly for 2-3 minutes until fully absorbed into the skin. Its transdermal properties enable it to be absorbed easily through the skin and limit its action to exclusively around the genitals. If not completely absorbed, it may irritate your partner. The effects may last 30 minutes to 2 hours and you may re-apply cream as needed.
Scream Cream Side Effects:
As a topical cream, it can be efficiently absorbed in the skin and utilized locally around the genitals where you applied the cream without substantial absorption into the bloodstream so side effects are minimal but may include skin irritation and restlessness.
Scream cream is a combination of compounds that act synergistically. Each compound listed as an ingredient has a list of interactions. Inform your physician if you take any prescription or non-prescription drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol.
Important Information about Scream Cream:
- Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed, do not use this medication.
- Do not use if you have a chronic vaginal infection.
- This medication does not protect against HIV infections or any other sexually transmitted disease.
- This medication does not prevent pregnancy.
- If you have a history of HSV1 or HSV2, you will need to order Scream Cream without L-arginine, as it can replicate the virus which could potentially lead to an outbreak.
- Inform your physician if you have any cardiovascular problems.
Are you are embarrassed to talk to your partner about sexual arousal or discomfort? Then do not hesitate to discuss these topics with your health care providers. At The HCG Institute, our experts will answer all your questions and work towards formulating a solution for your intimate issues.
As with all compounded medications, these creams require a prescription and these products come from 503B compounding pharmacies in the United States that ensure consistency, potency, and uniformity of our medications. Feel free to contact us today to know more information about Scream Cream. Send your pleasure-meter through the roof with the help of this female stimulating cream. Enjoy better sex life and intimacy to the fullest! Start by completing the Vitamin Intake form on our Start Now page, under Step 2.
- Woodard, Terri L, and Michael P Diamond. “Physiologic measures of sexual function in women: a review.” Fertility and sterility vol. 92,1 (2009): 19-34. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.04.041
- Safron, Adam. “What is orgasm? A model of sexual trance and climax via rhythmic entrainment.” Socioaffective neuroscience & psychology vol. 6 31763. 25 Oct. 2016, doi:10.3402/snp.v6.31763.
- Allahdadi, Kyan J et al. “Female sexual dysfunction: therapeutic options and experimental challenges.” Cardiovascular & hematological agents in medicinal chemistry vol. 7,4 (2009): 260-9.
- Ferrari W, Bertolini A, Vergoni W. [Effect of aminophylline introduced into the lateral ventricles on sexual stimulation induced in the rabbit by intraventricular injection of beta-1-24-ACTH]. Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper. 1968 Aug 31;44(16):1335-7. PubMed PMID: 4308130.